Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 645.567 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,142,839 (Php15,712) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)