Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1296.437 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,504,661 (10,417 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (24 minutes ago)