Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49372.376 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,931,020 (€505) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)