Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1101.326 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,044,101 (7,304 C$) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (42 minutes ago)