Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1100.783 IRR / NIO *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,037,399 (7,302 C$) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (23 minutes ago)