Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 46211.321 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,375,915 (€592) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (42 minutes ago)