Cost of living comparison between Leicester, United Kingdom and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 38661.796 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,817,481 (£513) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)