Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 12447.395 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,592,484 (1,574 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)