Cost of living comparison between Legnica, Poland and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2014. Exchange rate: 8009.939 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,722,763 (1,464 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)