Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 663.964 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,307,382 (Php24,561) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)