Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 38144.214 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,356,494 (€534) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)