Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 51609.478 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,053,253 (€408) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)