Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,480,531 (€416) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)