Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 49377.140 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,837,919 (€422) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)