Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 35056.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,498,118 (€414) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)