Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34469.080 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 145% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,395,376 (CHF 1,143) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)