Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,269,268 (€627) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)