Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,082 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32418.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,939,143 ($523) in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)