Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 32416.000 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,679,753 (237 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)