Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2015. Exchange rate: 32417.555 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,609,626 (296 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)