Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 700.541 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,518,351 (RD$ 15,015) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)