Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 49563.813 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,857,007 (€441) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)