Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6672.598 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,058,394 (元2,706) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)