Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1290.705 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,115,781 (13,261 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)