Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.749 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,929,501 (135,568 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (32 minutes ago)