Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 906 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.192 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,643,129 (206,705 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)