Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.008 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,863,650 (184,145 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)