Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.278 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,867,985 (104,221 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)