Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.211 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,958,800 (107,217 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)