Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 35232.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lafayette, Louisiana (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,915,411 ($821) in Lafayette, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)