Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12925.065 IRR / PGK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,699,197 (2,066 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)