Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2075.677 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,776,689 (ARS $4,228) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)