Cost of living comparison between La Plata, Argentina and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2088.780 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,173,114 (ARS $5,349) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)