Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4718.191 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,709,469 ($b2,482) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)