Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4679.872 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,679,962 ($b3,137) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)