Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33455.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,184,070 ($693) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)