Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1403.340 IRR / HNL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,501,210 (L 11,046) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (about 2 hours ago)