Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 49101.497 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,040,721 (€510) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)