Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.097 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,676,269 (¥95,239) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (42 minutes ago)