Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 302.250 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,161,890 (¥96,483) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)