Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 282.771 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,078,802 (¥67,471) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (31 minutes ago)