Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.122 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,512,801 (¥97,606) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campo Grande costs R$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)