Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.206 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,342,215 (¥94,917) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (30 minutes ago)