Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 105991.447 IRR / KWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 128% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,766,072 (Dinar 253) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)