Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 104751.798 IRR / KWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 130% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,945,031 (Dinar 257) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)