Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 502.988 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,172,226 (Taka 28,176) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)