Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 407.377 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,517,713 (Taka 38,092) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)