Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 647.006 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,471,544 (руб 33,186) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (42 minutes ago)