Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 506.692 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,894,031 (руб 19,527) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)