Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 672.951 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,908,754 (руб 26,612) in Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)