Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 36469.241 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,821,833 (€406) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)