Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 38751.289 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,072,040 (€621) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)