Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 44902.490 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,407,327 (€588) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)