Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5721.140 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,915,376 (元3,656) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)