Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4721.732 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,341,479 (元2,826) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)