Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7803.122 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,527,214 (GH₵2,118) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)