Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7464.415 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,082,127 (GH₵1,351) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)