Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.946 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,625,061 (¥50,267) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)