Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.949 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,820,853 (¥51,292) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)