Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 283.803 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,434,201 (¥50,860) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (41 minutes ago)