Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 196.206 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,537,474 (58,803 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)