Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kuito have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 194.166 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,602,468 (100,957 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)