Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 213.358 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,213,698 (90,054 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 19 Ariary (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)