Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 181.038 IRR / AOA *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,426,408 (118,353 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)