Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7376.013 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,877,148 (RM2,017) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)