Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7302.391 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,432,700 (RM1,703) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)