Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10623.823 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,802,243 (RM1,864) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)