Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,909 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9296.414 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,683,042 (RM2,225) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)