Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,830 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10619.739 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,736,464 (RM1,858) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)