Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 8469.659 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,709,979 (RM1,973) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (43 minutes ago)