Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.857 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,912,144 (53,544 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pyongyang costs 5.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)