Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.738 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,610,980 (51,982 Дин.) in Kruševac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)