Cost of living comparison between Krasnoyarsk, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 507.349 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,101,270 (руб 17,939) in Krasnoyarsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)