Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 8009.939 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,693,176 (1,585 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)