Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8692.961 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,666,724 (1,802 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)