Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,969,629 (₨20,961) in Kozhikode to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)