Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.913 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,968,050 (253,201 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (36 minutes ago)