Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,914,268 (€575) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 2 hours ago)