Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7256.781 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,404,003 (RM1,709) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)