Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8729.439 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,443,728 (RM2,342) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$125,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 2 hours ago)