Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7317.838 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,063,864 (RM1,375) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (38 minutes ago)