Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7948.505 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,906,215 (2,001 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (44 minutes ago)