Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7851.117 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,588,747 (1,603 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)