Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 597.050 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,180,333 (руб 30,450) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (19 minutes ago)