Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 559.034 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,178,178 (руб 30,728) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)