Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 276.301 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 101% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,704,829 (118,367 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (30 minutes ago)