Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 254.026 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 112% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,595,872 (65,331 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)