Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10302.956 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,094,892 (1,659TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)