Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9692.312 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,514,250 (1,807TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)