Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9439.407 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,392,185 (1,843TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)