Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9125.810 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,359,019 (1,026TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)