Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 722.412 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,571,186 (₨30,674) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)