Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 950.042 IRRX / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,070,692 (₨30,472) in Kolkata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)